Oh yes I did:
SOCIAL MEDIA MIRANDA
- You have the right to remain silent. PERIOD.
- Anything you post can and will be used against you in a court of your friends.
- You have the right to think twice before posting to the public and to have friends in your corner during questioning now or in the future.
- If you only have Facebook/Twitter friends and have no real friends, your defense of yourself will be null and void.
- If you decide to answer any questions now, without your previous posts or friends present, you will be endlessly ridiculed for your un-tech-savviness.
- Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to continue posting your mindless dribble?